Saturday, September 3, 2011

San Diego Fun!

SEA WORLD!

I can drink out of a bottle. :)

Shamu show was really cool!

I got to sit with mommy all day. I mainly slept, but I finally took a peek. I'm so happy!

SAN DIEGO ZOO!

Sam sure does not like smiling. But Liz's girls sure know how to ham it up!

The Panda's were everyone's favorites. They're so cute!

NEW CHILDREN'S MUSEUM!

I was going to sit in my seat, but I threw a big enough fit that mommy held me most of the time. I'm so smart. :)

Sam loved the big chalkboard! He could have been there all day....

...Until he found this treasure!

THE BEACH

I'm sleeping...

I'm chowing!

... Not for long though! ;)

Again I do not smile mom! Stop making me. :)

California was a great vacation. Mike was missed though. He had to stay home and get things ready for school and still work at Discover card. Thank you Liz for making this possible. It was a good break from all the monotonous. Sam had a blast! Loved spending time with his aunt and cousins. And Ev, she slept a lot, but she had fun too.



No comments: