Friday, September 30, 2011

Sam's Bedtime Routine


Lately Sam has been leaving his room at bedtime and walking into the Living room to grab a puzzle and then go to his room and play with it for a little while. He'll then go back to the Living room and grab another puzzle and will repeat this over and over. It's so funny! I just laughed so hard when I saw him doing this.

Now to the reason I posted this picture. Last night instead of doing his usual ritual, he decided to read some books on the couch. When Mike came out to lay his clothes on the couch for the next day he noticed his door was open and there was no Samuel in his room. He then went looking for him. He could not find him for a little bit. Finally upon closer inspection of the couch he noticed Sam sleeping sitting up with books in his lap! He comes running into the room laughing and he tells me where Sam is at. I then go out and couldn't see him at first. Now you have to realize he's wearing blue jammies and sitting on a blue couch and it was pretty dark. No lights. So he sure blended in. I thought Mike was just joking, but of course when I looked closer sure enough there he was sleeping.

Sam we love you and all the laughs you bring to us!


No comments: