Saturday, March 19, 2011

I Guess I Really Was Tired!


Sam likes to think he doesn't need a nap, but from this picture you can tell that he is quite wrong.

We were pretty busy today cleaning up the house. So his nap time just kind of came and went, so I guess you could say it was partly my fault as well. :) I went in his room to rearrange his blankets so I could see which ones I can use for our little girl while he was reading his books. I could hear him reading them, but all of a sudden it got really quiet. I thought nothing of it until I was all done and walked into the living room to find a passed out Sam. I couldn't help but laugh and take pictures.

The best part is that he brought the rug from the front door over to lay on.


Now I just wonder if he fell asleep reading or just decided to lay down and fall asleep. :)

No comments: