Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Just a little FUN!

Mike had the day off and so I decided to take some pictures. We were just having fun and laughing. I will always cherish days like these. :)

I wonder what Sam is thinking?

Help! My dad is torturing me with love!

Okay I love my daddy! And I love this photo!

I think my son just might be trying to strangle me? And I'm happy about it?

I had to hold him there, but he thought it was so funny!

So in return he had to hold me still. :)

Just some fun on Mom and Dad's bed!

I really am trying to smile mom. Really!

Didn't make it to bed yet again. Or maybe he meant to since he's using Elephant as a pillow. Also notice his shirt. He has attempted putting his shirt on fully this time.

Oh, I guess he didn't quite make it. :) One arm through the head hole. hehe.

And backwards. He's so cute!

So content!

Oops! Spoke too soon.

Or perhaps not. That was quickly passed over. Just gas! ;)

And finally PROOF that my little girl smiles in response to your smile. Isn't it just adorable!

No comments: