Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Ultrasound

I get the privilege of going into the doctor weekly. If you would call that a privilege. I don't mind though. It doesn't make it any longer of a process for me, if anything it helps reassure me. :)

I've been lucky this time around to get a few extra ultrasounds. Today was one of those days. Again she is measuring right where she needs to be if not a little ahead. Her head is measuring 33 weeks 1 day. That's 1 1/2 weeks further along than I am. Which means I'll have another big headed baby. That was a fun delivery! ;)

We actually got to see her profile this time. She wasn't hiding her face. Looks like she'll have a cute nose and quite the full lips just like her brother. We tried getting a good 4D picture of her face, but she's quite snug in there and the doc says she's really low. No wonder why it's so uncomfortable to be in a sitting position. We did get a picture of her yawning. That was absolutely adorable!

I hope you can see from this picture. Her mouth is labeled and right above her lips you can see her nose.

As for the rest of the ultrasound it was funny because she was so active, so when he would make a picture still to get the measurements and then go back she'd already be in another position. So that was fun to watch her move around. :)

I cannot wait to hold this bundle of joy in my arms! It is such a miracle that women can create life. And now seeing different stages of growth just makes me so amazed! I feel so blessed! :)

No comments: