Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Will This Ever End?

I keep getting bigger and bigger everyday, but alas my little one is still not here. I still have 2 more months of growing bigger and bigger. I guarantee I probably wont fit through the hospital doors, which means I wont even fit in my own car, which then means I guess I'm having my baby at home! :) nah, just kidding. I'm not that big, but man I feel so big. I don't remember Liz ever being this big with Ansley. And Erin? Yea right. She was a little twig the entire time!




I was just thinking about it today because my dad walked by me and said, "WOW! You're looking really pregnant!" Well duh Dad, that would be because maybe just maybe I am. So then he goes on to say, "I'm glad it's you and not me." Well I think I'm glad it's me and not him either. I don't know if he could handle it. He wouldn't be able to run, or travel a whole bunch, and it would honestly be weird to see him with mood swings. haha :)

Anyway I just wanted to write out some of my feelings about my pregnancy. I have loved every minute of being pregnant, other than the times I've been in the hospital, but still I love the fact that I'm pregnant and I'm going to be a mommy soon. I love feeling him move around, which he does nonstop, and I'm beginning to think I've been feeling his foot and elbow a lot lately. He likes to play games with me. You've heard about some of them in previous blogs. He will punch away, and I'm sure he's doing it just to get my attention, because once I put my hand on my belly he'll stop and be content. He just wants to know I'm always thinking of him. ;)

The things I will not miss though would be:
1. The bathroom breaks about every hour.
2. Back pain.
3. Restless Legs.
4. Not sleeping (feeling tired).
5. All day sickness (1st 4 months).
6. Feeling a little queasy in the mornings.

But you know honestly those things aren't that bad when you know they're just temporary and so these things will not keep me from wanting more kids. Yes, I said it. I want more kids. I don't want just one child.

So, I anxiously await April 9th, that is if he comes then, so that I can finally hold my baby boy in my arms. I love my little guy!

2 comments:

Lizzie said...

Ahhh, how sweet, it even brings a little tear to my eye as I think of how much I loved being pregnant too! I'll never understand how women can complain so much about it when it's such a short time of their life and the JOY that comes from it can never compare to anything else!!!

Cherie said...

I love seeing your little tummy - knowing that my little grandson is getting bigger and stronger. Can't wait to meet and cuddle him!